I Called the President and Governor Today and Here Is What I Said
In response to the most recent Planned Parenthood video, I called:
- Mary Fallin, the governor of Oklahoma (405) 521-2342.
- President Obama’s comment line – (202) 456-1111. By the way, they did not want to hear about it. They couldn’t get me off the line fast enough.
- Representative Frank Lucas – (202) 225-5565
- Senator Jim Inhofe (202) 224-4721
- Senator James Lankford (202) 224-5754
And I asked them if they had seen the Planned Parenthood videos. I encouraged them to watch all of them if they have not.
I told them I was deeply disturbed that a viable baby would have its heart stopped so its face could be cut off for the purpose of harvesting its brain. I said this because I want them to know what is happening. I want them to imagine it!
I asked Governor Fallin whether Oklahoma planned to defund Planned Parenthood like several other states recently have.
Since all of my national elected representatives from Oklahoma claim to be pro-life, I told them I was appalled and encouraged them to keep putting pressure on Planned Parenthood until they are defunded, or stop doing abortions.
I gave them my name, contact information and the city I live in and I asked: “How long are we going to tolerate this atrocity against mothers, unborn boys and girls and their fathers?”
Finally, I thanked them for taking my call and hearing my concern.
It took 10 minutes to make these calls. Won’t you join me?