Building Expansion Update: A Rough Timeline
I wanted to provide a tentative construction schedule as activity will start to increase. Again, please let us know if you have any questions.
- This last Saturday (04-25-2015) we had about 20 to 25 volunteers who removed the landscaping from the front of the building, as well as clean out a storage building and construction storage container. A sincere thank you to all who gave up a Saturday Morning to help.
- Early to Mid-May – Canopy Demolition.
- Middle of May to the Middle of June – Demolition and dirt work on the south side of the building.
- Middle of June to the First of July – Install concrete footings, underslab electrical and plumbing, pour concrete slab and paving.
- First of July to early August – Metal building erection and sheeting of the exterior.
Sometime in the near future, we will have to begin entering the building on the west side through the old Children’s Resource closet. We have already started prepping that area for this purpose.
If all goes to plan, we will wrap everything up around the end of the year – Lord willing. Until then, we will do everything we can to communicate changes.
This is an exciting time in the life of our church as we continue to work toward this goal together. We are adding and renovating over 8,000 sq. ft. in this phase, so please be patient with the process and inconvenience, and let us know if we have missed an issue that needs to be addressed. I truly hope and pray that we can glorify God together by the way we work with each other to do something bigger than we can do alone.