5 Potential Blog Ideas
Here are five ideas that I am considering giving more thought and time. Some for my own understanding and others for the understanding of others and if both are accomplished simultaneously, then all the better.
- Five Things To Look For In Choosing a Church. What are the top five things a person ought to look for in choosing a church? If I am feeling overly ambitious I might talk about the things that often do matter to people but shouldn’t.
- Loving People With Your Holiness. I have this statement written on the inside of my Bible, “What my people need most from me is my personal holiness.” That is a quote from Robert Murray McCheyne that speaks of the need to live with personal holiness so that others might see God in us. Can a person lead others to holiness if they themselves are not holy?
- The Correlation Between Justification and Sanctification. One of the great Bible mistakes we make is to try to make a complete dichotomy of Justification and Sanctification as though they have nothing to do with each other. Either one without the other is something other than biblical.
- The Crusade of New Atheism To Capture the Minds and Hearts of Children. The “New Atheism” won’t be happy with just being heard, they want to make converts and one of the groups they are targeting are children. Will your worldview allow you to protect your child from their worldview? Will your faith system stand up to their faith system?
- The 10 Most Important Things I Do Each Week as a Christ-follower, Husband and Father and As A Pastor. What does a pastor do every week besides study and preach? What are the intentional things that I do to pastor and teach and model when it isn’t Sunday?
What I am hoping for is that these ideas will give me the motivation to follow through on them. I make it a point to discipline myself to blog once a week and most of the time I blog based on response instead of initiative. Anyway, just thoughts rolling around in my head.